If your long-term medication has been approved on repeat prescription there are a number of ways you can re-order:
- In person - drop your repeat slip at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope and we'll post it back to you.
- By telephone - to 02890 618 211 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Online - Simply by clicking here.
- If you select a pharmacy to collect your prescription you MUST inform them that you have ordered one. If you have not already done so please sign and return a consent form to allow us to let your chosen pharmacy collect further prescriptions.
- Consent to send prescriptions to chosen pharmacy
- Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two clear working day for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
DO NOT LET YOURSELF RUN OUT!